Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blogging from work...

Rebel.

Luckily, no one knows who I am, what I do or where I sit usually, so I'm risking it.

Anyway, I stepped on the scale this morning and I hit my goal weight for February: 255 lbs. As Mansee put it, if February was 31 days I woudl have been good. But it doesn't and it's not like I can just pretend I didn't eat all those cupcakes...Which by the way, I had a cupcake last night...I traded it for flour tortillas (mostly because I find it hard to find flour tortillas I like).

I'm meeting with Justin the Trainer today to design March's program. I'm pretty pumped about it. When I started working out using his design, I was at 264 so yay for differences!

Let's see what have I had to eat today: Breakfast was 2 scrambled eggs on a piece of bread and a slice of cheese and a banana. Yogurt was my mid-morning snack. Now I'm eating some baked chicken and broccoli and I have about a cup and a half of strawberries for dessert. Noms.

I'll post an update of today's Trainer session later.

No comments:

Post a Comment