Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm back

Well....here's the thing: I came down with some sort of respiratory thing. I'm finally over it, though so that's good. Last week was a test of endurance and I honestly don't know how I could have done it 2-3 months ago.

At the same time I didn't keep working out. Partly because I was sick, but also because I was "busy." Yeah, being busy sucks but I have to find that 1 and a half for myself. No one else is going to find it for me. Needless to say, I have to be better at planning things out. I have to run to the store and get some milk, nanners and what not...I'm crazy exhausted, my ankle hurts and I need to do laundry...oh well.

In other news: The Taylor Swift/John Mayer concerts I went to Austin for last week were flippin' amazing. I can't stop listening to either of their catalogs...which is making me a little love sick but I'll get by. Definitely some of the best shows I've ever been too. :D

Anywhoo, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment