Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Build Up

The kick-off to living better is Dec. 24 and in light of this I'm weeding out bad habits until then. Let me preface with the fact that I haven't eaten "fast food" since December 2007. But while I haven't eaten McDonald's, Wendy's, Arby's, Chick-fil-A or What-a-burger in almost two years, I have kept eating Church's and Taco's on a infrequentish basis.
So, needless to say, fried chicken and delicious barbacoa tacos I can pick up from a drive-thru window are out starting today. Whatever will I do with myself...Moving on, I'm also cutting out soda. Again. I used to never drink it and now I have one at least twice, maybe three times a week. It makes me bloated and ruins my teeth. So bye, Mr. Coke. So long, Dr. Pepper. Tootle-loo, Sprite. And yes, that includes Diets. Any version.
I'm going grocery shopping when we get back from visiting the parentals for the holidays because I really don't see the point in getting groceries if we're leaving soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment