Tuesday, December 29, 2009

*puke*

Well, where do I start? Today I woke up with a migraine and I wanted to die. I get them every so often, I think they're a tiny reminder of how badly I've been treating my body these past 24 years and how I should lock it the fuck up. Pardon my French, I suppose. But really, I went back to bed and tried sleeping it off...which I did. At 10:30 a.m., my sister came in my room and was like, "Dude, are you going to work?!" So I finally got up, my migraine having retreated. I got ready for work and had a quick breakfast in the car (banana/peanut butter sammich, yum) and bam. The sonofabitch was back.

I thought it would go away, but it didn't. It just go worse and worse. I went to lunch with my buddy Helen, had me some rustic chicken noodle soup (Central Market! what, what?) and was really no fun (Sorry, Helen).

I don't know about y'all but when I get a migraine, I literally want to spoon my brain out of my skull. I want to sit in a dark room, set at 60 degrees Farenheit. I don't want to look at anyone, I don't want to smell anything, I don't want to hear anything. Ugh. just thinking about it makes me shudder.

Moving on, I had to leave work, mmmmmmmmmostly because I threw up all of my lunch. Anyway, went home, tried napping, failed at it because my Excedrin Migraine has caffeine as an active ingredient, and ended up just laying there. Failing. At. Life.

Oh, I forgot to mention I gained weight during my trip home, I'm back at 268 though. It was probably water weight, I guess. Regardless, I made an appointment with the doctor, finally. The administrative assistant asked what I was going in for: Migraines and constant nosebleeds. "Well, that's never fun." LoL no, its not.

I'm kind of terrified of going. Mostly because I know what he's going to say. UGH. OK, enough griping. Just finished a pilates DVD that kicked my ass, so I'm going to go chill and hydrate. And sulk. Probably the only thing I'm good at right now. :( Dammit, I said no more griping!

No comments:

Post a Comment