Sunday, February 7, 2010

Disclaimer:

I'm going to bitch about my period. So if you're a guy friend, just don't read this.

OK. I've never really been one for cramping, but lately I'm completely useless when it comes to that time of the month. I don't want anyone to look at me, I'm in a shitty mood, I hate life and I'm heinous to people I love. Having said that, Van and Mans, I really don't know how you live with me. I should be locked away in my room during these 4 horrible days. LOCKED AWAY.

Anyway, I've been kind of lazy lately and it'll started on Friday. I got my work outs in, but foodwise, I haven't wanted to cook and I've been eating food I shouldn't be eating. It's not horrible, but it's not great either.

So because of my lackluster attitude right now (and because Mansee is awesome and reminded me why I'm doing this), I'm making a mini list of why I'm doing this. Here are some of my main reasons to get in shape:
1. Health. No painful walking, no heavy breathing, no migraines, no bullshit.
2. I want to see my collarbone at some point in life..
3. This also applies to my hip bone.
4. I want to stop using my weight as a shield.
5. I want to wear skirts.
6. I want to erase ill-fitting from my vocabulary.
7. I want to try new sports...or any sports for that matter.
8. I want to feel as awesome as I do on the inside.
9. I want to not jiggle as much.

I'm leaving it at 9. But there's more, just need to sort them out.

That work out left me pumped. Gotta get some lunch, clean some more and head to HEB for snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment