Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Icky weather

We're in for a bit of cold, rainy weather these next few days, and I've already talked about this but, who cares, I'm going to say it again: I don't function in cold weather. Van usually calls me a bear and I'm starting to think she's right.

Anyway, a quick blog post since I'm at work: I'm writing down what I eat in addition to trying to take photos of it. I know in some ways that's almost neurotic but I'm sticking with my accountability goal in choosing to know exactly what I'm putting in my body. I'm still in the learning stages (and really, I think it'll always be a learning experience) with moderation. Such a simple little concept that I fail at. Some people can have all the crap they want and not gain and pound and that's great for them. It's not the case for me and let's face it, it won't be.

Moving on, I made a tasty lentil soup last night. Having it for dinner again tonight with some grilled chicken and some veggies from the farmer's market. Anywhoo, it's back to the gym for me tonight, took the day off yesterday because I wasn't feeling it and I needed to think some things out. Luckily for me, my best thoughts come to me when I'm working out or when I cook. Let's just say the lentil soup was extremely cathartic.

Anyway, I have an article to write, a calendar or two to put together and all of it by 1 p.m. when I rush off to lunch with my favorite Canadian who has been quote by CNN and Perezhilton.com in the last day. She's famous. Maybe we'll have some paparazzi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment