Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My body is a temple

But really it's been more like a Greek temple for Bacchus, the god of partying, good times, drinking and such things.

I'm working on getting it to a more controlled temple, where the floors and walls are clean, the attic organized and good things happen. I probably sound really loopy right now... you must forgive me, I just got back from the gym so I'm usually a little out of it right after.

I figure if I don't take myself and my body seriously, no one else is going to do it for me. No one's going to make me work out, or make me eat right. My body is the only one I have, there isn't a spare (c'mon stem cell research! jk). I have so many things I want to do in life and I really don't want to keep being this size, or using it as a crutch for not getting out there. Not to mention I want to look good doing these activities! I figured this out, now I just have to keep at it.

Anyway, I'm still failing at taking photos of the food. Gah. Bad Jessica. Any tips? I have a few blog post ideas that I need to flesh out, so come back for those. OH! I found this quote and I loved it. Made me giggle and get my ass to the gym so maybe it'll keep you inspired as well:

"A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise." ~A.A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment