Thursday, February 11, 2010

Guess what

I'm crazy tired so you're in for a bulletblog:
1. I walked all over downtown for a friend. Totally worth it cause she was crazy busy and couldn't leave her desk and I got an extra 20 minutes of walking in.
2. I'll elaborate on this later but please listen to the Diane Rehm Show that was on Feb. 11 at 10 a.m. They talked about obesity and what M. Obama is doing about it. Good stuff. I've never heard Rehm get into it with a guest that fervently.
3. I have 17 days to lose 4 pounds to be on track for February. Stupid hormones. Stupid short month. Whatever, I'm doing it so.....suck it, February.
4. Man, my ankle hurts and my knee feels weird. Usually happens when I do my arm days because I do more cardio. UGH. Soooo tired.
5. Finishing "Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief" tonight so I can go watch the movie tomorrow morning. It's basically Harry Potter 2.0, but I like it.
6. Still need to use the cabbage and swiss chard. That means cooking tomorrow night. Nom nom nom.
7. Yeah...no more. Off to read and relax.
8. I LIED! When I finish this week in the Presidential Fitness Challenge, I'll be getting my SIXTH star! OMG I'm so excited! I know it's cheesy but eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
Now I'm off. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment