Saturday, February 27, 2010

Evaluating February

OK. We could go a lot of different ways with this one...but let me start with the negatives:

1. As much as I'd like to think that I'm completely happy being completely, utterly single, I'm not. Evidence: I had a liberal amount of cupcakes, ice cream, chocolates (Godiva, because if you're going to be bad about something, you might as well go for the good stuff) this month. Especially around V-Day. I wish I was strong enough to avoid the chocolaty goodness that comes around every Feb. 14 but I'm not. I'm human (I don't usually like admitting that, breakthrough?). Shit happens.

2. I stopped setting/accomplishing weekly goals for myself and that was a serious downfall. It's the only way to keep me accountable for me and I didn't do it. Taking this up again in March.

3. I haven't been stepping on the scale as often...for fear I might not be doing something right. I need to stop being afraid. Being scared of my weight is what got me here. Dammit.

Now for the good stuff:
1. I'm seeing changes in my body, clothingwise. It's minimal, but it is there.

2. I decided to give up going out to eat for lent, which aside from last night's blip (which I'm so paying for today), I'm doing pretty well. I have to think about what I'm going to eat hours ahead and it works to my advantage, even when I am pressed for time.

3. I signed up for a Design Your Own Program session for March 3. I'm guessing we'll be upping the ante by adding more reps and more weight....This should be fun...!

I'm supposed to go to the gym later today and for a quick hike (I told you I was going to be paying for my blip). Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment