Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I swim for brighter days Despite the absence of sun

Short blog cause I need to go mimis:
Went to the Jack's Mannequin concert at the White Rabbit tonight. It was amazing. So glad I finally got to see the band.
My legs are killing me. Lots of dancing and bopping around. The show made me miss someone I shouldn't really miss...but I couldn't help it. Should have been there, you would have loved it.

I'm giving up going out to eat for lent. This WILL be hard. I'm a social butterfly that loves going to lunch, but I have to save money if I really want to go to school in the summer. It also helps that by cooking my own meals, I'll know exactly what goes in. There will be a more conscious effort on my part to know what goes in and how much. It's going to be hard but I'm going to get through it.

The next 40 days are going to be interesting. I'm putting up photos of the new plates ASAP. But right now, I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment