I'm in the middle of cleaning my room. I'm counting that as today's work out, mostly because its taking forever and I'm basically doing I don't know how many squats and stair runs. Anyway, here are the goals for the week:
1. Eat QUINOA: I still haven't tried it. What a fail.
2. Water only. Unless I'm making smoothies, in which case, OJ will be acceptable.
3. Four days of gym, 2 days of strength.
4. Keep a food journal. I need to start writing down what I eat. I tried this last year, and it just got kind of annoying. But I have to know what I'm eating so I don't sit around wondering if I've had enough of everything.
5. Have fun. Yeah, January's almost over. Time for Month 2 of Project 200 Below. Must start upping the ante.
6. Plan out blog ideas so I don't forget to write about them.
Anyway, I think that's it for now. I hope everyone had a great weekend. It's back to the grind in the morning. :(