Sunday, January 24, 2010

Goals for the week

I'm in the middle of cleaning my room. I'm counting that as today's work out, mostly because its taking forever and I'm basically doing I don't know how many squats and stair runs. Anyway, here are the goals for the week:

1. Eat QUINOA: I still haven't tried it. What a fail.

2. Water only. Unless I'm making smoothies, in which case, OJ will be acceptable.

3. Four days of gym, 2 days of strength.

4. Keep a food journal. I need to start writing down what I eat. I tried this last year, and it just got kind of annoying. But I have to know what I'm eating so I don't sit around wondering if I've had enough of everything.

5. Have fun. Yeah, January's almost over. Time for Month 2 of Project 200 Below. Must start upping the ante.

6. Plan out blog ideas so I don't forget to write about them.

Anyway, I think that's it for now. I hope everyone had a great weekend. It's back to the grind in the morning. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment