Sunday, January 17, 2010

A two-parter

UGHHHHH! It's like I don't know how to stop...
I made snacks for tonight's viewing of the Golden Globes and I don't think I've had so much sugar in a really long time so my tummy's not very happy with me right now. UGH. Must research healthy snacks for upcoming award shows.

Moving on, MTV's is kind of redeeming itself with it's new show, The Buried Life. Basically four friends got together a few years back and decided to create a list of things they want to do before they die. Some of the stuff is goofy, but some is more serious. Perhaps in a very un-MTV way, the best part is that the guys help out someone else whenever they scratch something off their list. All of this got me thinking about my bucket list, which I've never particularly put in list form. I'm going to list a few of my items and get back to this post later...mostly cause I haven't sorted all of them out. Here are the first 10...in no particular order.

1. Have kids.
2. Find/Marry the love of my life.
3. Go on a foodie tour of France, Italy, Spain (for now, these are my top destinations. I'm dying for an authentic buttery, French crossaint, some Proseco, PAELLA! Tapas! Olives! *Drool*
4. Run again. I find it horribly ironic and sad that just when I started enjoying some sort of sport, my ACL/LCL/Meniscus decide to snap. Totally unfair. I want to be able to run for more than 30 minutes straight...without my knee feeling like it wants to explode...
5. Go to cooking school. It's happening. Summer 2010. Wait for it.
6. Learn to forgive faster.
7. I should probably learn how to swim...
8. Open my own awesome restaurant
9. Write a cookbook
10. Be happy (this one's ongoing :) )

Anyway, I'm going to think about what else I want to do...Off to bed! Work and then lunch with my favorite Canadian.

1 comment:

  1. the downtown natatorium does swimming lessons for adults.

    ReplyDelete