Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'ma leave yall hanging

but I'm not measuring myself tonight. I've been cooking and cleaning the kitchen all night and I'm just wayyyyy to exhausted to try dealing with all that. You're lucky you're getting food photos ;)

Breffast was made up of a scrambled egg with turkey, a banana nut muffin and some OJ, medium pulp, you know this.


Lonch is brought to you by the Taco Truck on the corner of UTSA Blvd. and UTEX. They're fabulous and they had enchiladas today. Here's my plate of enchiladas Poblanas, sabrosisimas. And yes, this was my cheat meal. Hello, refried beans...


Dinner's the Pièce de résistance: Mini Turkey Meatloaves, Brussel Sprouts (my first try...needs work), and some Spring Mix greens. Nommy.



Now onto Jessica's final thought:

This month was hard. I worked out. I worked out, a lot. Twenty-three days to be exact. So collectively, I had a week off out of five weeks in January. I made conscientious decisions regarding physical activity and foods. It was hard. I might have had a whole cupcake for the entire month, and that's saying a lot. I LOVE BAKING, and now must of my baking things are hidden away. :(

January was tough and really, I've only built a 1-month foundation for what will be a life-long struggle with my weight. I'm excited for this year. I'm excited to keep up with the weight training program Justin the Trainer designed. It's definitely paid off, and I'm only on day 3. I'll leave you with one last photo. It's blurry, and my feet are front and center, but it makes me happy because it means I'm doing something right:



Bring. It. On. February.

No comments:

Post a Comment