Thursday, January 28, 2010

GoodnewsBadnewsMoreGoodNews

Well, everyone, I hit my goal for the month 4-days short of Jan. 31. Now I just have to keep it at that (or lower?!) until Sunday. Very exciting, very encouraging.

Bad news...I forgot to take a photo of my lunch and my dinner :( So I'll just run through what I ate real quick.
Breakfast: Overnight Oatmeal courtesy of Mans, with walnuts and flax seeds, banana, boiled egg (no-yolk)
Lunch: Spring mix, chicken breast, tbsp of green olives, cup of brown wild rice
After work out snack: Berry Liscious from Keva
Dinner: Spring mix, couscous, flounder
After dinner snack: two squares of dark chocolate courtesy of Mans. (She feeds me a lot, <3 her)

I had my lower body machine training today with Justin the Trainer. He's kind of a goober and completely cute and pocketsize (still threatening cause, well he's a trainer and he's good looking and has an insane amount of definition everyone).

Anywhoo, he showed me how to use the Leg Press, Leg Extension, Leg Curl, Hip Abductor, Hip Adductor, some ab machines, a funny spinny one and a machine for my lower back. All in all, it wasn't bad. I did that and then I did 30 minutes of cardio. Good work out. I go in for the upper body training (yay for getting rid of arm flab!) at 8 FREAKIN' A.M. It's OK, it's a good thing.

:D I'm starting to feel the soreness...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment